Gallagher Solar Fence Energizer B200 PowerBox
- Stored energy: Full Power 1.45 Joules.
- Powers up to 20km of multi-wire fence.
- Includes a 10 watt solar panel and hardware.
- Power mode dial: full (1.45J) and half (0.7J) power options to suit your fence requirements.
- Adjustable battery-save options. Pulse mode dial: normal pulse, day save, night save and slow pulse modes are designed to maximize battery life.
- Carry handle for easy transportation.
- Enclosure to contain battery.
- Battery - use 12V Deep Cycle, most Series 24 batteries will fit inside the enclosure (battery not included).
- Power Consumption: 1.5 Watts
- Battery consumption: High – 0.12 Amps @ 12V
- One fully charged 12V 70 Ah battery (120 Minutes Reserve Capacity) will operate for approximately 19 days on High Power, 56 days on half power and slow pulse
- Battery protection: user selectable by internal switch, stops the energizer before the battery is damaged
- Tough high impact and UV resistant case
- Security Kit option available and recommended see SKU G570003
- Recommended number of Kiwitah 7' Ground Stakes: 1 depending on soil type and moisture
- Advanced lightning protection
- Fully modular construction for easy service
- 2 year guarantee including lightning
- Battery leads, fence lead, ground lead, PowerBox Instruction manual included
- Beef, Dairy & Horses up to 90 acres
- Sheep & Goats up to 45 acres
- In dry western conditions, acreage may be tripled from these figures, using a hot-ground fence
|Stored Energy (Joules)||1.45 Joules|
|Output Energy (Joules)||1.1 Joules|
|Width or Length||320mm/ 12.6"|
|Depth||210 mm / 8.3"|
|Product Weight||3.7 kg/ 8.2lbs|
|Power Source||Battery not included.|